We take the following insurance:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health Care
- Medicare (for TMS only)
Prior to your first appointment please complete:
- Registration form/ Directive handling appointments and billing
- HIPAA form
- Authorization to Release of Protected Health Information
- Medical History Form
- Office Policy Form
You can find these forms underneath the “forms” tab OR make sure you come to your first appointment at least 30 minutes early to complete the forms in person.
Bring with you to your first appointment:
- All medication you are currently taking
- Any medical records that might be useful in your evaluation; labs, recent physical, IQ or psychological testing results, in addition for children also recent report card, behavior sheets.
- Ensure your new patient paperwork has been completed–make sure you have read and signed all forms. (You can still complete the forms when you arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time)
- For minors, if parents are divorced or the child is under another’s custody, the legal guardian must bring custody papers, otherwise the child will not be evaluated.
- You can bring with you your support person; i.e. spouse, parent, legal guardian etc.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your first scheduled appointment time to complete registration and check-in, in order to maximize your appointment time.